Join Our Respected & Experienced Attorneys in a Collaborative Environment
Lubin Olson & Niewiadomski LLP is highly regarded in the legal community not only for the quality of its services but also for its mutually-supportive and entrepreneurial work environment. We offer the opportunity to work on compelling and intellectually challenging matters and the flexibility and freedom to develop a career path that interests and excites you. Our small team structure provides for one-on-one mentoring and the opportunity for significant responsibility and growth.
We are one of California’s leading mid-sized law firms headquartered in the Transamerica Building in downtown San Francisco. Our work spans Fortune 500 multinational corporations to small and medium-sized companies and individuals. We offer these clients a range of services in the realms of real estate, business, land use, litigation, finance and workouts, bankruptcy and creditor’s rights, construction law, and affordable housing. If you are an attorney looking for an alternative to big law and would like to work on sophisticated and intellectually stimulating matters, we’d love to hear from you.
We offer full-time employees:
- Firm-paid medical with PPO, HDHP, POS, and HMO plans available
- Firm-paid dental and vision plans
- Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account programs
- Transit and parking program
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Group Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee 401(k) savings plan
- Profit-sharing program
- Merit-based bonus program
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Flexible work schedules and hybrid work options
We are seeking a mid-level Associate to join the Litigation Group. The ideal candidate will have 4-6 years of commercial litigation experience. The candidate must have a strong desire to continue development of trial and litigation skills and ultimately the ability and motivation to handle cases as the lead attorney.
- Commercial litigation experience
- Real estate litigation experience is a plus
- Significant experience drafting a wide variety of motions and discovery and handling related hearings without immediate supervision
- Demonstrated leadership, business development and client relationship skills are highly valued
- Good time management skills and a strong work ethic
- Excellent academic credentials
- Must be Admitted to the California Bar
Lubin Olson & Niewiadomski is a firm that values collaboration and team support. Our associate hours commitment is 1600 (billable) annually. Base comp for this position will range from $170,000 – $215,000 with a very generous bonus package.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and law school transcript to: email@example.com
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.